Team Assistant (m/f/x)
To strengthen our Investment Office & Controlling team in Potsdam, we are now looking for you as our new team assistant (m, f, x). Your support will be essential in our quest to fulfill our vision for a more sustainable world. Our environment consists of high pace, international challenges, and a warm atmosphere among our colleagues. To succeed with us, you need the ability to set priorities correctly and to make well-balanced decisions. A well-organized, structured way of working and high confidentiality are key characteristics of people who have succeeded in our company.
- Calendar management as well as planning and organization of internal/external meetings, workshops, events
- Support in organizing the recruiting process
- Travel management, including travel and expense reporting
- Project support, especially in the areas of investment & investment controlling
- Creation of presentation documents, lectures
- Document and deadline management
Required Background, Competencies & Skills
- Proven experience working as an assistant, preferably in an international company
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree related to office management, economics, or related field is preferred.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Loyalty and discretion
- Distinctive service orientation
Please send your CV, references and diploma (motivation letter is not required) compiled to one document, with your salary expectations and earliest entry date via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only candidates who send their complete documents will be considered. We look forward to receiving your application!