Office Manager (m/w/x)
We are looking for an Office Manager in our Potsdam Office. In this position, you are the central contact point of our team, cooperation partners and guests. You will bring office management to a higher level and you are able to introduce and implement new services and ideas.
You will support our team in all operational matters and represent the corporate values internally and externally, appear professionally and bindingly. You feel comfortable in an international and dynamic team and understand how to set priorities correctly under pressure.
- Identifying new services for the whole team
- Optimizing and improving daily business processes
- Classic office management responsibilities like resource friendly travel & purchasing management, correspondence (English/German) and taking care of the overall office appearance
- Optimizing daily business processes
- Managing ad hoc projects and tasks
- Planning and organizing meetings and (team) events
Required Background & Competencies
- Successfully completed training or equivalent
- >5 years professional experience in a service orientated company
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in German & English
- Positive attitude and smart pragmatism
- Future focused and proactive
- Taking ownership and collaborative
- Enthusiasm for handling multiple tasks under pressure while staying friendly and never losing your sense of humor
- Strong attention to detail and service
- Structured and self-dependent working style
- Strong service orientation, loyalty and discretion
Please send your application including CV, diplomas and references compiled as one PDF document with your salary expectations and earliest entry date via e-mail to Vicki Kormesch, vicki.kormesch(at)plattner.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are looking forward to your application!