Manager Talent Acquisition
Manager Talent Acquisition (m/f/x)
We contribute to education, culture and environmental protection.
The Hasso Plattner Foundation aims to accelerate the adoption of digital technologies through science and education, improve access to art and culture, and support environmental conservation. Hasso Plattner is one of the founders of SAP, an enterprise software company, and has been Chairman of its Supervisory Board since 2003. In 1998, Hasso Plattner founded the Hasso Plattner Institute for Digital Engineering (HPI), marking his first significant philanthropic contribution. After signing the Giving Pledge (initiated by Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet), he established the foundation in 2015. The Hasso Plattner Foundation’s main office is in Potsdam, Germany, with additional offices in San Francisco, USA, and Cape Town, South Africa.
As our Manager Talent Acquisition (m/f/x), you can contribute to our foundation’s ideals and support the growth of our international team of over 50 colleagues. If you like working in a high-performance environment as well as a lean and ambitious People team, we invite you to submit your application.
Your responsibilities include
- Finding and attracting the best talent for us and managing our candidate experience from A-Z. By the end of each year, you will have helped growing our workforce by net 20% and thus playing an integral part of shaping our team and culture for the years to come
- Handle the application process end-to-end
- Use data effectively to monitor, evaluate, and evolve our talent attracaction activities
- Ensure as part of the People team and with our managers a great workplace for our employees – including smooth onboarding and offboarding experiences
- Take the chance to contribute your ideas and your support in cross-HR topics & projects to continuously improving our candidate and employee journey
What else do we offer you?
- Working in a motivated team with flat hierarchies
- A competitive compensation package
- One day remote work per week after successful induction
- Support to pursue professional training
- Public transport ticket
- Multi-day team events and training opportunities
- Working in a beautiful office that offers free lunch, fruits, drinks, excellent coffee, and opportunities for outdoor sports activities
Required Background & Competencies for Success in this Role
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, economics, business administration, the humanities or a comparable education
- 2+ years of professional experience in talent acquisition and attraction in a highly demanding environment
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Strong work ethic and hands-on mentality
- The heart at the right place and the ability to interact with people from different backgrounds
We look forward to receiving your application if you see yourself in this role.
Please send all relevant documents (CV, diplomas, and references) attached as a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to include your salary expectations and your earliest entry day. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.