Investment Manager Program
What do we offer you?
- A 3yr program that will let you rotate between asset classes and assignments
- Unique exposure to exciting, non-mainstream and alternative investments with opportunities to travel internationally
- A great and motivated team with flat hierarchies that will mentor you
- A dynamic environment with possibility for promotions and personal growth
- Support to pursue the CAIA and CFA designation (requirement)
- Possible secondment with one of our external fund managers towards the end of the program
- Assist in the full investment cycle from sourcing to investing and divesting external fund managers
- Identifying new investment themes and fund management teams globally
- Help in building out the professional network to managers, investors and banks
What we are looking for?
- Experience (2-4 years) in a top tier investment management/advisory firm
- Strong analytical skills and ability to do fundamental research
- Structured and methodical working style with attention to detail
- A global perspective with an interest in a wide range of different investment themes
- The role will be based at the company’s offices in Potsdam and requires willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and another language, besides German, would be a plus (e.g. Mandarin, Spanish, …)
- Unassailable integrity and discretion
- Mature personality who contributes to an inspiring working atmosphere and is eager to explore and learn new things daily
- Strong work and business ethics: The successful candidate will be a self starter and is used to “getting things done”.
Please send your CV, references and diploma (motivation letter is not required) compiled to one document to Vicki Kormesch, vicki.kormesch(at)hpc-office.com.